恭喜发财
新年快乐!
Happy Chinese New Year! Well, time flies and here we are enjoying the year of Rat. It's been a fun-filled 2 days of CNY so far. First day went visiting maternal grandpa and head to temple and some relatives houses. Then got home to rest and do some movie bookings for the weekend. Happily went to the Ang Bao River with cousins and aunts. OMG! The place is so fully packed with tons of people! Gosh, but all in for the festive mood.
Today we are the host! I was supposed to study in the morning before all the relatives start pouring into my house but I ended up watching the tele after reading the articles. Wasted the day by eating steamboat and hanging out with my cousin and jogging. Haha. Sinful eating i tell you. So I spent the 2 days enjoying myself and totally ignoring my studies. OMG, and exams is like next friday. The weekends will be burnt too, saturday going to teachers' house visiting and going for movie and dinner at cousin house. Sunday will be going to another movie and Sentosa for the flora exhibition. I'm so freak out by the thought plus I've yet to started while many of my "competitors" have already started revising. SAVE ME! That's about it. Let the photos talk then. Loved and take care.
Today we are the host! I was supposed to study in the morning before all the relatives start pouring into my house but I ended up watching the tele after reading the articles. Wasted the day by eating steamboat and hanging out with my cousin and jogging. Haha. Sinful eating i tell you. So I spent the 2 days enjoying myself and totally ignoring my studies. OMG, and exams is like next friday. The weekends will be burnt too, saturday going to teachers' house visiting and going for movie and dinner at cousin house. Sunday will be going to another movie and Sentosa for the flora exhibition. I'm so freak out by the thought plus I've yet to started while many of my "competitors" have already started revising. SAVE ME! That's about it. Let the photos talk then. Loved and take care.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home